Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where has the summer gone?

Wow, has this summer flown by! I wouldn't say that it has been a good summer overall, but we have had a few good moments. Just haven't felt up to blogging lately, but have realized that I won't remember it all if I don't. :)

It is crazy that next week we will be celebrating Simon's 1st birthday. This year has gone by in the blink of an eye. He is almost to walking, cruising around the house as long as he can hold on to the wall, he is fine. He will take a couple of steps on his own, so we have been seeing a lot of this:

But I do love seeing this:

There is nothing cuter than diaper bottoms paired with tinkerbells :)

We have been working a lot around the house too. Bless my husband, I have come to realize that he is not a handyman, or a carpenter...instead he is a great gardener and loves to cook. I have come to understand that these are his talents, and to appreciate him for that. He should be proud of himself though, we did put in hardwood floors in the kitchen/dining area...I just think it took a few years off his life in doing so. Pictures to come soon. I will be glad that this will be the last night in eating in our livingroom.

No comments: