Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kidless + Chipotle, and Diet Coke=

a near perfect day! Gregg took the kids down to his mom's for the weekend. I knew I was needing some time to myself, but this weekend really has proved that. I miss my kids dearly, but I think that it is really important to have some refresher time. Time to regroup, time for myself...just time. I miss that. I love being "mom", but sometimes I just want to be Kristina. I think I might have to call on more family members more often now :).

So, what did I do all day? Well, I sorted and priced Olivia's clothes for our garage sale on the 15th, still need to do toys, but the clothes were a big item. Made some more baby food for the Si-man! He will now get to taste some zuchinni, and broccoli.

Cleaned...a little :)

And now, since it is National Scrapbooking Day, I think I will sip on my diet coke, and scrapbook a ton of pics!!

Can't wait to go to church tomorrow, and will be anxiously awaiting my babies to safely return home to me.

No comments: