Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blessed...

I am blessed in so many ways. I haven't always thought that I was, but when put into perspective, I am. It seems like sometimes I focus on what I DON"t have, or what I CAN"T do instead of what I DO have or what I CAN do. This Mother's Day has really made me see what I have, and what I am truely blessed with. For that, I am thankful.

I also wanted to write about the church that we have been going to. (I guess it's ok since I'm the only one who actually reads this, my online journal) I Love it! I love the pastor, I love his messages, I am falling back in Love with Christ. I am so happy about it. I am excited that as a family, we are attending church regularly. It is something that I have dreamed about for a while, but think that I was just too scared to approach it to my husband. To find something that we both can do. I want to share my life with him, which is what was talked about today. I'm so hopeful that this is a journey that will strengthen our marrige. I'm not just going to church either, I am enjoying, listening, reading along, and soaking in everything that I can. I want to be a godly example to my children, I feel like my eyes have been opened up to an entire world of living, and want to share it with my kids. I want to raise them in an environment that is safe, loving, and most of all, a world with God in it. (This world is just too scary without Him in it!) It just isn't about a Religion anymore. There is so much more to it. I have so much to learn about it though too. But, I just had to say that I am really excited about it. I can't wait till Sunday gets here! Even if church starts at 8 am!

Ok, and today...
Gerber daisies picked out by my daughter...
I love you cards...
Hugs and Kisses from the kiddos...
The ironing is DONE!...
Getting ready for a HUGE garage sale on Saturday...
Mexican for supper!....

And here is the cutest lip smacking going on around here!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey, I read it too! So you're not the only one! I loved reading about your excitement...hope you got the email I sent last night.

Praying for you!