Wednesday, August 1, 2007

School is Approaching Fast

So, yesterday was my first day trial run with the babysitter that Gregg and I picked out. I was nervous, but more so for Olivia. She hasn't really been under any one else's care, so I really just want to make the transition as smooth as possible. So, we get there, and I'm talking with the baby sitter, and Olivia is looking around for something to get into, and I started crying. It really hit me, I really wasn't prepared for this. She was only staying for a couple hours just to get used to the sitter, so I don't know why I started crying, but I did. And really, Olivia did well. She only cried when she was getting sleepy. Today was the same thing, minus me crying. I need to get acclamated just as much as she does. This is the last week I will be spending with her! It is coming to a close, I wish I could just stop time sometimes, but I guess it is just one day closer till I get to go part time. So, August and September are going to be a bit trying. Oh well. Come october, I will only be working in the mornings, so it should be a little easier.
Here are some funny pics of the other day. Seriously, I was gone long enough to pee. She can tear this house up in 2.2....

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey there! You're from SJ right? I THOUGHT your name sounded familiar HAHA!

I'm glad you have a blog now (err... have you had one all along and I just didn't know??)

Where are you located? I can't remember (can you tell I can't remember many things???). I so wish I was teaching full time this fall... *sigh*.