Friday, August 17, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

This time of year just seems to get so hectic! I feel like I have a million and one things to get done, and about 2 days to do it in. Monday the kiddos come back to school--we don't see them though. It's crazy, I feel like I need another week in my room to be ready, but the funny thing is I feel more prepared this year than I have in the past at the highschool. I just hope this year sails by without any huge bumps. I just am nervous about the kiddos, I know that they are a little rougher bunch than the kids at the highschool. These guys have problems like, am I going to get something to eat tonight, where as the highschoolers biggest probblem was where were they going to get their pedicure at... Big differences, but I truely am excited. It is seeming a little easier than I expected it to be, but then again, I haven't met the kids.
Looks like I need some pics soon....

No comments: