Thursday, July 19, 2007

Yet another un-computer savy day


So, I thought I would try my luck at the blog world again...thought I could post on my old blog...but I can't figure out what my user name and or password is. Here's the kicker--I put in the wrong email addy so I can't get my password emailed to me. Brilliant I tell you.

On other notes, ok, so my child was that child last night. We were over at a friends house having dinner. They have a daughter that is 2 months older than Olivia, who was perfect of course. Olivia decided it upon herself to scream at everything. She bumped her head, it was the end of the world. She couldn't get a toy to work, it was the end of the world. She barely set through dinner. Kind of embarassing. I guess I have to remember that she just had an ear infection, has been exhausted lately, and is teething. I'm sure it would make me cranky too, but it is times like that I am ready to go back to work.

No comments: