Sunday, July 22, 2007

We are through with the bottle!!

Yeah!! Friday night we decided to try to give Olivia a cup instead of her bottle. This was the only bottle we haven't broken yet...and it was so easy!! We just gave it to her, and I think she was so darn tired, she just took it. She did the same thing on Saturday too. Now, how do you break the milk before bed?? I guess one step at a time.

On another note, Natalie and I decided to go to the scrapbook store in Kansas and work on Saturday. It was right by the Legends shopping center, so we scrapped for a while, then shopped for a while. It was great, I got a day off, and Gregg took Olivia to the park and had her all day. It felt good! I think I need to get out more often. Sometimes I think that she is just too attached to me, I love it, but I kinda feel trapped sometimes. So, I think it will be an adjustment when she goes to daycare and I go back to work. I hope it will be ok and not too tramatic. I guess we will see...

No comments: