Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Summer end crunch time




So last night I seemed to be up for quite a while stressing over Olivia going to daycare, how she will do, that whole transition thing, did we pick the right person, etc. Then I start with what am I going to cook to freeze. Cuz, I'm sorry, I can't be getting home till after 4:30 then start on supper, so the plan is to make several dinners then freeze them-then all I have to worry about is sides and such. Let's see, what else was I stressing, oh...how am I going to react to the kids at school? How are they going to react to me? I'm used to middle class and I will be working with middle to lower. Not that it matters, I'm just really worried about behavioral issues and such. I'm just so nervous to be basically being it all. I don't know how everyone does it.
To top it off, now I'm tired, Olivia woke up the usual early 6:45, and has only taken an hour and a half nap. How do I get this child to sleep?! I thought for sure the park would wear her out, but nothing!

On a less stressful note, Gregg and Olivia were out the other night playing in her all time favorite toy, her beat up car. She really is so cute with it, she will hold on to the steering wheel and make the mmmmmm noise. Funny stuff!

No comments: