Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Clothes

So excited about buy new clothes for school!! I am one of those really cheap people that have to find the deals. For instance, I went to the Gap Outlet (LOVE that place!!) and purchased two pairs of chinos (khaki and dark brown) and a really cool retro shirt for $75. I think that is pretty good. Went to another store and bought 4 shirts for $37. I really like the shirts, but I tend to buy the same things...they are all pretty much the fitted tee, but different. KWIM?? Is anyone else in the same rut like me?? I tend to show up in Khakis and a shirt with a cardigan pretty much every day. I'm not a fashion diva buy any means...hello, I will be teaching art to elementary kids. But sometimes I wish I would be a little more dressy...I just don't want to pay for it. Is that stupid or what???

No comments: