Thursday, April 23, 2009

Because I don't want to forget...

How sweet my baby girl is...
How social she is, how she will walk right up to any little kid and start playing with them...
I hope the day doesn't come that she will be hurt by someone else's actions, or at least be the one to comfort her.

Just today we were at the park, and she walked right up and said "Hi Girl!" ...and started playing. I love my little girl.
Or this afternoon, she was in her room and came out running saying "I said Hi to the Girls!"...she was so excited to say hi out her window to some girls walking by.
I hope she keeps her social nature, she didn't get it from me. Here she is doing one of her favorite activities...


And of course I couldn't do a post without my favorite Si-man...I love how he crosses his feet!! :)

No comments: