Monday, April 20, 2009

Apparently, this is what we are having for dinner...


Olivia loves to bring in "flowers" from outside, and while I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready, this is what she was up to! Totally creative, I love that about her. One of her imaginary friends came over to play...and eat apparently :)">
Simon has FINALLY started rolling from his tummy to back yesterday! It's about time for him. He really doesn't mind staying put. At night, he doesn't roll or move at all, he is in the exact same position when I come and get him in the mornings! I know I need to keep him being my baby as long as possible, mobility is one step further away from babyhood, but it is exciting, and it will be nice when the are both walking. I'm sure crawling is right around the corner, he likes to rock, but then lands on his face. Olivia started crawling at 8 mos (it was Superbowl Sunday!).

This is another one of my favorites...this boy is just so good looking! I just love how he squeezes his lips together!!


And we can't forget Miss O, and her "flowers"...:) So glad it is starting to warm up so we can play outside more often!!

No comments: