Sunday, May 20, 2012

New bag

New bag...not for me, but Olivia's teacher. As I have said earlier, we have been blessed with a teacher that kept up such an awesome classroom, but also had a sense of humor with the kiddos. One night while we were eating supper, Simon was fussing over something, and Olivia told him to "build a bridge and get over it." After Gregg and I both spit our food out from laughing, we had asked her where she heard that. It is something that Mrs. Cooper had talked to them about....not saying it to be mean, but to teach them that they can't dwell on everything...it is pretty funny. Anyways, onto the bag. I was really proud of this one, and I am in the works of expanding my store, because I am in love with sewing bags!! Watch out!! :)
Don't you just love the chevron?
And a matching pouch to keep your bag organized.

No comments: