Sunday, May 20, 2012

Graduation and birthday weekend!

Can't believe my baby girl is turning 6. We just celebrated her birthday this past weekend, but her actual birthday is May 24th. As I was looking at the pictures from her party, it took my breath away as I looked at this baby of mine. No longer is she a baby who needs me, she is this little girl with a beautiful heart. This past weekend we also watched my baby "graduate" from kindergarten. It is all happening so fast, and as much as I am enjoying seeing what this little girl is turning into, I want to stop time and just hold my little baby.
We celebrated with a Rainbow Party!! I absolutely loved the rainbow cake idea, and was so glad I was able to pull it off!!
Love the inside!!
Friday we celebrated kindergarten graduation.
Each kindergartener had to give a speech in front of everyone! Olivia did great! Her speech was "My name is Olivia Baitinger. My favorite part about kindergarten was learning to draw a star. I would like to thank Mrs. Cooper for a great year." Then the entire class sang a song.
Best friends!!
The best kindergarten teacher! We were so blessed to have her this year.
Next post I will post Mrs. Cooper's thank you gift! I just loved how it turned out!

No comments: