Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This and that...

I love, love, love this time of year! I literally get giddy when it comes to garage sales. (Yes, I am a nerd.) There is something about finding that one thing I needed among all of the other stuff people want to get rid of. I have found several games that my PAT educator had talked about getting Olivia, educational books, some toys, and most of all: clothes. I love being able to see how far $20 goes. This weekend was our city wide garage sale, and although we didn't sell much this time, I am so thankful I found some good sales.
Not all of the clothes that I had found this "season" and not all of the clothes I had picked up on Saturday, (some are still in the wash), but this is a big chunk of what I had gotten for the kids for fall. There are a few summer pieces in there as well. I just can't resist. I can't stand the thought of paying full price for clothes that they don't wear for very long, will stain eventually, or just to play outside in. I figured that inbetween birthdays and all major holidays, these kids are covered in brand new clothes. So, I just "fill in".


Another thing on the agenda? We are finally getting around to painting the house! It needs it terribly. I am just so bad at making decisions though. I second guess myself all the time. I just can't decide on what color to paint the house! Although I am leaning more towards the last one. I'm wanting a beige-y tone, but a little darker because I want a strong contrast with white trim and black shutters. So, hmmm...what to do...
IMG_2332.JPG">
Of course it seems to look different now, but we both really like the last one, just afraid if it is too dark...being such a large space. I guess I will have to stare at it tomorrow for about 5 hours.

And last but not least, my litte tiger now has 2 little teeth!!
?

No comments: